Saturday, June 21, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
This is the Links Around The World Tag.Instruction:1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!2. After placing your blog's address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here.
Yes guys! I am approved today by PayPerPost! I'm so happy about it because i heard a lot of good things about them, a lot of my friends told me that PayPerPost is very good on given you opportunities and they treat you good. And i really do believe it, In fact i have already an opportunites from them, It is from payperpost itself to do some write ups about them, and i very happy that i am given this opportunities to spread this words because i know that payperpost is very good to deal and work with.
And as sponsored post, there's word of mouth ethics,it is important to put a disclosure badge so that there’d be a transparency about the relationship between advertisers, bloggers and blog readers.
It's a great priveleges to be a member of payperpost because as a bloggers you didn't earn only by writing a reveiws but you also earn by referring your friends. So what you are waiting for, if you think your blog meet their requirements, try to sign up with payperpost, so that you will find it yourself and for sure you'll be happy working with them.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Take Surveys & Be Heard-Chance to Win $10,000 https://fun.mysurvey.com/join.cfm?r=3234639
Chance to win $10,000 for your opinions. You're entered to win just for registering at NFO MySurvey.com. More rewards for taking surveys. Learn more https://fun.mysurvey.com/join.cfm?r=3234639
To Joy, Thank you so much for the time you spend with me online and for keeping my company, I really appreciate it!. The pleasure is mine and i'm looking forward for more chatting later. It's really great to know you and thanks for being a friend here.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
At NeoBux you get paid just by browsing the sponsor's ads.
Unlike many other PTC sites, Their goal is to innovate and reach the needs of their users as well as as the advertisers.
Thier site is being completely designed from scratch because, as users of other PTC sites they were sure that, besides many offers, none could give them what they wanted as users or advertisers.
What you get as a member:
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.
Earn up to 10% of every purchase made here by your direct referrals.
Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Redeem with Asia Miles 90,000
* Intel® Mobile CPU
* 1GB DDR2 RAM / 20GB HDD
* Built-in 802.11b/g; 10/100 Mbps
* 8.9" LCD (1024 x 600) TFT
* 1.3 MegaPixel webcam / Built-in stereo speaker / card-reader
* Linux OS; English Only
* Built-in 60GB hard disk
* SD card recording MPEG 2 format
* Advanced O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
* Pre-rec function
* 2.7" Wide LCD
* 50x Optical Zoom
* Made in Japan
* Holds up to 7,000 songs
* Up to 22 hours of music playback; up to 5 hours of video playback
* Display: 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
* Wireless data: Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
* Audio Support: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 * VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
* Photo Support: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
* Video support: H.264 video and MPEG-4 video
* Size: 110 x 61.8 x 8 mm
* Weight: 120 grams
* Accessories Included: Earphones, USB cable, dock adapter, polishing cloth and stand
* When i wake-up i fix our bed and then take a shower.
* I check the mailbox and i'm so happy that i receive my earrings today that i order online.
* I check my e-mails, friendster and do blog hop hop.
* I cook something different for Dinner, i bake a cake and make some shake.
* I check our answering machine to see if we have any msgs and who give us a call.
* Hubby and I do our little gardening outside, and went for a walking a little bit to give us some exercise. hehehe, help us to stay healthy.
* Chat to my online friends a little bit and then watch a movie.
* Checking again my blog and make some post.
And I myself, inviting you all my friends and visitors, to take a little time and watch this video clip, kindly click this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtUH_bHBxs . I'm sure you won't be regreting at all. and i know you'll surely laugh and learn from it. I bet that you would really amaze on this video as i am too. Thank you and hope you'll enjoy watching it.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
And to my beloved husband.... to you honeypie, Happy Father's day! You meant a whole world to me, thanks for being always in my side and for loving me.
Things I brag about my husband:
* He's a man w/a word of honors, whatever he says he always do it and won't forget if he promise you something.
* He's so quite and don't say that much, but he's a very good friend and a friend indeed.
* He's a person that won't let you down if you need his help. He have a soft and big heart.
* He don't argue things and don't like arguement at all. If i have a temper and get mad, he's the one that always stay calm and wait til i get over before he'll talk to me.
* A very good provider, very good father, understanding and do care about feelings. That's why i always say, that i'm so blessed and greatful that i found a man like him.