Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Tale of Two Brains

I remember that one of my friend online shared me a video clip in youtube about the tale of two brains, what is the different between mens brain to womens brain. So, i browse it again today because i want to share it with you all. It's hilarious and very educational indeed. While watching it, i keep on laughing, the video clip is real funny but it's true.

And I myself, inviting you all my friends and visitors, to take a little time and watch this video clip, kindly click this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtUH_bHBxs . I'm sure you won't be regreting at all. and i know you'll surely laugh and learn from it. I bet that you would really amaze on this video as i am too. Thank you and hope you'll enjoy watching it.

1 comment:

jaya said...

I learned more about friendship and friends online in your blog and I need to get more friends thorugh you blog to my social networking website and Online friends community to get more entertainment with online friends.





Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online