Friday, June 13, 2008

...Baby boy Santino...

(...Abig sweet Smile of Baby Santino...)
As i open my friendster account today, i'm so glad to see that my niece posted a new of pics of baby Santino, Oh how i miss my great nephew, "love his heart" on that time when i come over there for a visit, he still little and can't hardly see that much, But now he's growing and very lovable, How i could wish i can carry him and give a big kiss. Honestly, i love kids very much, in fact i'm very close to any kids, is just sad to say that i don't have my own, But i'm not still losing hope though, hopefully by God's will. Anyway, i'm really happy to see Santino growing so fast, and seeing their pics make me more miss home and miss all of my nieces, nephews, mom and everybody. Baby Santino is 5months old now.. maybe the next time i'll come home for visit, he will be running around already, and hopefully by that time i will have my own too..(!!smile and winks!!)
...........Baby santino w/his mom. (my niece)...........

................Baby Santino w/his Dad............

2 comments:

A Nonconformist Shopper said...

hi kate, your nephew is so adorable..

Anonymous said...

babies are angels.. I miss my niece back home too
Personal Blog Money
Seek health. Feel Great
Computer and Electronics