Saturday, August 16, 2008

My First Day of My OJT...

After my Training class for my work i have to go for OJT to prepare us for the our real job at the production area. My first day of my OJT, so far it went out fine, though i was shaking to death and very nervous but i was still able to take and handle my first call (at call center). And Yesterday i had a lot of fun, though most of my calls is a mad calls. But i enjoy it because of my buddy too who is with me. I am so thankful to her because she really helps me out and having her as my partner is a great pleasure for mine because she is very nice. Her name is andrea, We came in on the same wave and we're in the same class during the classroom training. But on the time of classroom since i am not seated beside her, i wasn't able to get to know her that much. But since we're partner now in our OJT (On Job Training) I am really surprised because she is very sweet and very nice. I am thankful to her for helping me out and i enjoyed my taking calls and it was fun indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe this, God's Always sent you Her Best Angel!