Monday, August 11, 2008

Amazing Domestic Seafood Recipe!!

I am so excited for the coming great American Seafood Cook off that will be conducted by the Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association. How i could wish i can be one of the contestant and will walk away with the title of King of American Seafood. I guess it will be only a dream since i still need to learn more about cooking and make my own specialty that i can called it's really my own recipe. Well, talking about my own recipe, i can share with you one of my favorite seafood dish, i called it potatoes salad with crab. It is made up of potatoes, eggs, mayonnaise and the crab meat. It's a healthy food and taste so good, I bet you will like it. Have you tried it already? it's very easy to do and don't take that much of time. If you want to try it please let me know so that i can give you the instruction how to do it, or if you have any idea how to make a good recipe you are welcome to tell me so. And it's a reason why i am so excited on the event for the great American Seafoods Cook off because i know i will enjoy it since i love cooking and i know i will learn a lot of good recipe from the event, the importance of it and the positiveness of domestic seafood sustainability. During the event the source is known, it is local and fresh, so if you love cooking you better check it out, for sure you will learn a lot about it. so what are you waiting for? visit greatamericanseafoodcookoff.com now.

No comments: