Sunday, June 22, 2008

Me, Myself and I

I got This Tag from Grace and Hazel, Thank you so much for the Tag!! I realy appreciate it!!

The rules are posted at the beginning.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago? I'm a College Students, i work and then i become also a teacher.

2.What are the five things on my to do list? Nothing that much, maybe calling my mom, chatting with friends and blogging.

3.Snacks I enjoy: Ice cream and cakes.. hehehehe..

4.Places I've lived in: Talisay Cebu, Philippines and Kentucky USA

5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: Share it with all my relatives, family, friends and all people who are all in need and give a lot of donation to organization and churches.

6. People I want to know more about: A lot of them to mention.. hehehe..

And Now i'm Tagging along CC, Joy Burlinson, Greenrose, and Angela

No comments: