Thursday, June 26, 2008

...Friendship Saying...

I'm very fond of collecting poems, sayings and proverbs. Actually is one of my hobby. Aside for giving me something to do, it's kinda give me some inspiration too, most especially those very meaningful poems and sayings, it always touches my heart and makes me feels good. In fact, i have a lot already save on my document from different sources, and most of them is about friendship and life. And i use it to send comments on my friends in friendster, on that case, i am ready anytime and i don't need to find one and log in to different site to check which one is good and nice to send. So, anytime, it's very handy with me because i have already save and i just pick it out from my collections. And I wanted to share it here some of this sayings that i am collecting with a very nice pictures on it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: