Saturday, August 2, 2008

AS I CAN DREAM...

Photobucket
I know that life is full of mystery. Everything happen on us or whatever happen to our surrounding no one can tell, though their is a lot of prediction what the future hold but still no one knows. One thing that i considered so beautiful in this world of mysteries is the power of our DREAM! yeah! as long the we're living we can DREAM! HOPE! AND BELIEVE, and as we believe to ourself we can always do what we want. I really love to dream and even want to control my dreams! sometimes, I can't believe because in my unawaken life i can make my dream wonderful. At least in my dream i can fulfill a lot of things which i know i can't hurry on my awake life. Because everything has it's own time and everything in our life always happens for a purpose and for the best. Sometimes we fail on what we dreams but don't give up, because as long as we're living there's always HOPE, HOPE TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

No comments: