Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day at Work!

I am very happy that made it on my first day at work! I have to report early today for my first day since it scheduled for a whole day orientation. Actually it will be tomorrow that i will start my on Class Training for 3 weeks and two weeks for OJT (On Job Training) at a schedule that i choose, and i picked on the 2nd shift class. So that i don't need to wake up early to prepare to get to work since i will be on 2nd shift. Horray!! i made it today by myself the whole day without my husband being by my side. I really thought i can't do it and i'm glad i was able to fight my fear. Thanks to God! The orientation is really boring and makes me very sleepy since i wasn't able to get enough sleep last night. But though it is boring and i almost fell a sleep, i still pay attention and listen very good to each speaker. Of course i don't want to miss a single thing about all those important matters that i have to put in mind and observe while working with the company. The work in the banking system is quite hard and challenging and i even doubt that i may not be able to make it since i really don't have any idea about it all. But my hubby said that he has faith in me and he knows that i can do it. Thanks to my hubby for believing in me, so i have to rest assure that i won't disappoint or fail his expectation.(cross my fingers, sigh.hhh.). Anyway, he told me if in case that i won't like it at all or if stresses me too much, i have nothing to worry about it and i can quit any time, whereas he really don't want me to work in a first place. hehehe. So i just hope that i will be fine then. I guess i will, and i know i will love it, so wish me luck then for my first day on the job training tomorrow. Have a good night and i'll see you again. HAPPY BLOGGING!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, thanks sa visit.
wow, good luck on your job!!
By the way, I tagged you...no rush, just do it whenever you're free. Have fun...

jHeLea said...

hi sis congrats on your new job...good luck!!!!

fren_ace said...

congrats kate..
hope you will enjoy your job....

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! I'm sure you can do it. Work hard ok:)..

CH Voon said...

Good Luck! Wish you happy with your job

cecille said...

hello, kate! you are lucky to have such a supportive husband. goodluck on the new job. :)

Unknown said...

goodluck sis! i'm also sure that you can do it! sa umpisa lang naman ang mahirap...

korean food

Acyhome said...

congratulations kate for U're new job :)

qmos said...

forever first, before second.....