Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Precious Life!!!

My life is so wonderful and i am really thankful for everything happened to me. Even though the regular routine of my life was changed. I won't deny that i miss my routine before. it's really different that you have all your time and you have nothing to worry about it because it's all yours. But in this world, we need to survive and we need to do something to improve our self. In fact, though i have a busy life since i start working, i still enjoyed it, Yeah, i really enjoying it though i always catching on time. I know i don't have much time for everything since i have to work full time plus overtime, and when i get home i am already tired and need to go to bed as quick as i can to have a rest. But i know i still have time to do the usually things that i'm doing before when i am not working, i may not be able to do a lot, like staying longer time online, strolling around, chatting with family and friends, etc. But i know somehow i can still do this, it may not be the same way as before, but what's important i enjoy every single day of my life.

There are times when life calls out for a change. A transition. Like the seasons. Our spring was wonderful, but summer is over now and we missed out on autumn. And now all of a sudden, it's cold, so cold that everything is freezing over. Our love fell asleep, and the snow took it by surprise. But if you fall asleep in the snow, you won't feel that your life was froze because the cold feels so good. And this is what happened to my life, i may miss things that i usually do, and things that i need to do but i am still thankful that everything happened to me was so wonderful and though it is a different life i have now, i am very happy with it and contented. I am very thankful also that i have a wonderful husband that who is always there for me by all means and understand me all the time. He is so great because he does everything to make me happy and living in this world with him is so worthwhile indeed.

8 comments:

Mye said...

hi kate! great week ahead!

got an award for you!http://cutiemye.blogspot.com/2008/09/kreativ-bloggers.html

Anonymous said...

life is beautiful :) its how we see life that defines us as a person ;)

Anonymous said...

ur songs are driving me crazy :D they are so sad :(

Anonymous said...

wow! im so happy for you for all the wonderful changes happening in your life.change as they say is the only permanent thing is this world. continue to have fun in your work. have a blessed week.

jHeLea said...

I agree with you sis life is so wonderful...a grateful heart always see the beauty in life

pchi said...

you are right, we all go through different phases, transitions and circumstances

like seasons, we change...

but it's up to us how we adapt to changes,

anyway, I'm happy that you are enjoying your new found job!

Artofreed said...

love always make us happy, don't you ?
You are a lucky woman, God bless all of your family !

Mommy Liz said...

you are one lucky woman, always remember that....