Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweet Memories....

All this pictures that i posted i considered it a very important memory that i always kept.

In this picture is with my beloved mother during my civil wedding..
This picture was taking during my civil wedding with my big Family. This event is one of a very wonderful time that happened in my life.
In this picture, I am one month married to my husband and it's very great to become Mrs. Combs!
A picture with one of my student before, It was taking during our educational tour. Reniella is one of my very good student and a nice friend indeed!
This picture was taking at Gatlingburg Tenn. It's my five months is the states and my First Vacation with my Hubby here.
I am 17 years old in this pictures, and with me is my two nieces that who is very close to me. I miss them both.
This is a picture of my passed father, I always kept this picture for me to look at every time i miss him.
This was taking also during my civil wedding with all my flower girls, bible bearer, coin bearer and ring bearer.
A picture with charmine. It was taking on Feb.2004 when we visited limasawa island.
This picture was taking during my Graduation in College with my Niece Daryl.
This picture Was taking during my Oath taking (As I passed the Teacher Board Exam) at Waterfront Hotel.

1 comment:

jHeLea said...

Teary-eyed naman ako sis sa picture mo together with your father...It seems you missed him a lot kasi he's heaven away from you...BTW, you're a teacher pala, pareho tayo pero I'm working in the office now...