Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks To Heaven!!

I'm very happy to know that it seems everything has went back to normal now. I'm so glad that i able to make it after the storms came through in my life! I'm very thankful that my family back home is better also and they're able to surpass all the trials that comes along. One thing that i am so happy to know that the heart operation of my little niece has been very successful. My sister needs to bring her to Singapore to have the said operation. Right now, my little niece Isabel is in her recovery, however my sister still needs to have an extra care for her. Thanks to heaven because we made it and i'm very glad that we didn't give up. I know it cost us a lot of money however it doesn't matter. What is important we're able to save the life of my little niece Isabel and she still have the opportunity to see the beauty of this world. Life is important and we need to make it for the best and use every effort to live it in worthwhile living. I'm so grateful because God is great and he answered all my prayers. So, as of this time, i still need to work harder to pay off debts, however i know i can take it easy and the burden and worries are all gone. I'm so happy and thankful for everything happened in my life, good and bad because of these it made me into a better person and made me strong and be more optimistic! Thanks To Heaven...

10 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Good to hear your niece's operation was successful. You're right, now that you know she's alright you can take it easy even if you have to pay off some debts. Money can be earned...

Take care.....

J

Joy said...

hi! i'm so happy to know that your family was able to surpass the trial you have gone through and that little Isabel is now okey. God is really good, He will never abandon those who put their trust on Him.

jHeLea said...

glad you're back sis...Yes God is really good....after the storm that you've been through you will realize that it is a blessing because you have become better and stronger...

Mommy Liz said...

I am glad that everything is OK with you and your family. Sometimes, money is worth nothing without our loved ones. That's how I see it.
Take care and I hope your little niece will get well soon...

Anonymous said...

hi kate!

good for you. God is good. if it is any consolation, i am sharing a story with you at my inspirational blog.

http://flowersbythewayside.blogspot.com/2008/10/losing-money-and-health-temporarily.html

God bless you dear! :-)

Anonymous said...

hi kate!

you migh want to check this out and earn a little extra from your blog.

http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/enjoying-dneero-surveys.html

hope everything will work out for your best. take care! :-)

Anonymous said...

hi dear!

i have published my ultrasound result already. well it is not much. but u can read it in my blog.

take care!

Nancy Janiola said...

God indeed does miracle, kate... all we need is just the faith and trust. And I really do believe children are angels. This is such a great wonder, i hope your niece would recover fast..she's just as lucky she had you as her family.

Anonymous said...

hi!

i am overhauling my blog. please respond here if u still want to be in my blogroll on or before nov. 22. thanks! :D

http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/if-you-want-to-remain-in-blog-roll.html

.::. Vanny .:. said...

God is always good. ;)