Monday, October 20, 2008

Making it Through...

In the past weeks, seems everything is been rough on me. I have quite a few troubles in my life, well this is life, their is sweet and sour. It's up to us how to deal with the torn that may come along. My family back home has lots of different problems and i sometimes i don't know how to deal with it. I have my life also to take good care of and not only them, but they're my family and i love them, i can't afford to turn my back on them, what else can i do? So, though it's hard on me sometimes i have to make it. I need to be strong or else i will be lost. I am still thankful though because i have a husband who is always there beside me, he helps me a whole lot and gives me always his shoulder to cry on. I don't know what to do without him, he give me hope when i am about to give up and cheers me up everyday. He give me strength to make it through and always puts a smile on my face when i am down. When i am so upset and frustrated he always understand me and always listen to my frustration. I can't really ask for more, because of my husband everything works well with me though sometimes my life is pretty rough because of the problems of my family back home. And i thank the Lord for all the guidance and watching over me all the time. I am really thankful that God give me this wonderful man in my life!

8 comments:

jHeLea said...

be strong sis...everything happens for a reason...whatever it is you are going through right now malalampasan mo din yan...you're blessed to have a very supportive hubby....and remember God will always be there for you...

Anonymous said...

God is really good! and thankfully, you have pulled through...take care always!

God bless you! :-)

pls do visit me soon!

Anonymous said...

oh by the way, this is posh again, if you want inspirational stories, do subscribe to my other blog:

http://www.flowersbythewayside.blogspot.com

God bless you!

--posh

Anonymous said...

hi! don't worry, you'll be able to go through all the problems you have at the moment because we have God as our helper. You are so bless to have found a wonderful husband. take care and God bless.

Redge said...

hi kate.. ur really blessed to have a husband like him.. God is using him to comfort u.. Just be strong and don't forget to pray and ask God for strength.. God bless u!

faye said...

hi kate
thats life every one of us has own cross to carry, maybe your cross is just a lighter one compare to others.
gbu.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Kate...

Musta na? Everything will work out fine I'm sure. Just remember, He will not give us anything we cannot handle!

Stay positive...

Juliana

Jason Paul Laxamana said...

bisaya rockers, ilonggo rappers, kapampangan singers, maranao musicians, and more! visit the blog of OPM without borders, featuring the music of the regions! visit http://archipelago-music.blogspot.com .