Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Was Tied Up...


I am so sad because i am trying my best to catch up with all my friends here in blogging and then i was tied up with all my household chores and for my works. In the past week, it seems my days passes so quick since i am so busy. I miss my computer very bad because most of the time i can't even touch it. And in a pass 3 days, i feel so tired and very exhausted and i told to myself and to my hubby that i have to take it easy now. What it is, i am really working myself to death 7days a week and 9-10 hours a day because i really need to have the money for my niece operation. My sister is looking forward for my help and they need big amount of money for the heart operation of my niece. I am so sad and feel so worried because i love my niece. I do hope and pray that she can make it. It's the reason why i am working as much as i can because of her and beside i am also sending my mother money for her medication. Every pay day my salary is gone so pass before i know it because i am sending it back home, anyway what is important i am happy of what i am doing and i able to help my family. However, as of this time i have to look out also for myself, due to not having enough rest its making me sick, and i miss a few things that i should do. And i know that it's hard to keep up my blogging and update it all the time especially now that i know i have more priorities to look out for. So i want to say i'm so sorry to all my friends here that i can't really visit this time to your blog/blogs and hopefully later if i have enough time i will surely do it. I hope you all understand and Thank You So much for all my Friends who keep visiting me here. You all Take Good Care and Have a Nice Week and Advance Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

jHeLea said...

it's so sad to hear that sis kaya naman pala bihira mong ma update itong blog mo...hopefully, your niece will have a successful operation....sis it's okay to work hard for your family but then please don't forget yourself...it's hard because they're depending to you and you must meet their expectations....pero hinay hinay lang sis....be kind to yourself