Thursday, August 7, 2008

Looking Forward for My OJT!!!

The training class for my work will be finish next week and then we will start our OJT, we will have an OJT for two weeks, after that we will be doing the real thing and will be working on our regular shift schedule. I can't wait for my OJT (On Job Training) since i heard lot of things about it. Most of the worker said that on class training is boring, (for me it's not that boring but it's dragging sometimes but our Trainor is very awesome and always sees to it that we will enjoy on the classroom training. ) but on the time of OJT, that is where you enjoy and have fun. I can't wait for my OJT because i want to know if i can handle the job, hopefully i can and i do hope that i will do fine. Well, all i have to do is to trust myself and do my best. I know it will be hard for me first since i am new on this kind of work (working in Call Center) but i'm very sure later on i will get use to it and it will be easy then.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Hey, working at a call center is not so hard..I used to work for Department of Education, and I dealt with student loans. You will get yelled at sometimes, hahaha, even if it's their fault..but, just keep your cool..they are just trying to vent..Most of the time, you may want to scream at them, but...patience, patience, patience...is the key and listening is very important. Just thought I would share some pointers...Have fun and Goodluck...