Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Getting a Raise!!!

I feel like a kid waiting for some goodies, what it is, i am so excited for my next pay check because i know i get a raise. I can't wait to see how much i am making now. I could not even believe it that i am already 3 months and 1 week in the place where i work at, it seems time passes so quick before you know it. Beside from the raise that i get, i get lots of incentives too for working overtime and having a perfect attendance. Everybody said that i am so hard working for working 9-10 hours, 6 days a week. Well, i really need to earn now and i need money most especially christmas is also approaching soon. Aside from earning, i start to love my job even though we get a lot of mad calls most of the time. I guess 85% of our calls are those people have complaint and won't even listen to you if you explain to them whats going on. Anyway i am already use to it and i don't take it personally, so it's okey, what's important i am happy and i'm getting back again with my daily routine hopefully.

No comments: