Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Saturday Day!


Today it seems so lonely, i don't have much things to do to occupy my times. But i'm looking forward for tomorrow because me and my hubby we're going to attend His Family reunion, which they always do every once a year and on the day before the memorial day. I kinda excited to see his relatives, though i met them already before, But it has been years ago the last time i see them. In fact i'm already preparing my self and hubby pick my dress to wear for the occasion. I do hope that i will have a fun and enjoy the gathering. Because it's different when you attend a gathering w/your same races, the enjoyment and fun is there coz you can always pick up a conversation since you all spoke them same language. But Hubby's relatives and family are all nice, they won't let you out of place, though sometimes you will when they start talking their past and those people whom you don't know yet, which you can't avoid that. You can't join the conversation since you don't have any knowledge about it, so the only thing you can do is to listen them. hehehe. and wait for the next topic which you might able to join and share your opinion too. So Goodluck to me and wait what would happen tomorrow.

No comments: